Actual product condition and completeness may vary.
Ever dream of having your whole library of Game Boy and Game Boy Color games in a single cartridge? The EverDrive-GB allows you to load your game back-ups (commonly known as ROMs) on a microSD card, put the microSD card into the EverDrive-GB, put the EverDrive-GB into a Game Boy or Game Boy Color comaptible system and have your list of games at your finger tips.
What comes with the Basic Edition?
The Basic Edition, by default, comes with the PCB, cartridge shell, and basic front label. If you are just looking looking for the extras please click the PARTS icon above.
- Max ROM size: 8MByte
- Max SAVE RAM size: 128KByte
- Save States function and In-Game menu function. (X7 ONLY)
- Game saves to SD without reboot (X5 / X7 ONLY)
- Isolated RTC function. "Isolated" means that multiple games can use RTC without interference. Each game will have own copy of time. (X7 ONLY)
- Instant loading.
- Low power consumption (approx 4x times less than original EverDrive-GB)
- GameGenie cheat codes
- Cart allow to return in menu without power off/on cycle.
- Supported mappers: MBC1, MBC2, MBC3, MBC5
- SDHC/SDXC support
- Compatible with all systems which supports GB and GBC cartridges, including Super Game Boy and GameBoy Pocket
- New OS. Now it more handy and fast. Supports up to 1000 files per folder.
- High quality 4-layers PCB
No videos found for this product.
Have you done a review, overview or unboxing video of this product?
E-mail us the link: firstname.lastname@example.org