This product is currently on back order, please ignore the IN STOCK notification below. Once we receive stock and assemble your order it will ship. You may cancel anytime for a full refund before the item ships.
By back ordering this product you will be paying in-full at this time and the order will ship once we have received and assembled the product as configured. If you do not agree to this, then please do not back order. You may cancel your order for a full refund at anytime before your order ships. Below is the estimated ship date.
Estimated Ship Date: 2 to 6 Weeks
Ever dream of having your whole library of Game Boy Advance games in a single cartridge? The EverDrive-GBA X5 allows you to load your game back-ups (commonly known as ROMs) on a microSD card, put the microSD card into the EverDrive-GBA put the EverDrive-GBA into a Game Boy Advance comaptible system and have your list of games at your finger tips.
What comes with the Basic Edition?
The Basic Edition, by default, comes with the PCB (circuit board) installed into a black region-free shell, with a basic black front label and small X5 back label. If you are just looking looking for the extras please click the PARTS icon above.
- High compatibility. Near to 100% compatibility with GBA game library
- NES, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Master System, and Game Gear game support via emulation mode!
- All save types supported, no ROM patching required
- Fast Loading (most games load within 1 - 2 seconds)
- 256Mbit PSRAM (32MByte) ROM memory
- 1Mbit SRAM (128KByte) save memory
- Real-time clock support
- Low power consumption
- SD, SDHC and SDXC cards are supported. Tested with micro-SD cards up to 64GB
- FAT32 support
- Supported with GameCube Player, Super Retro Advance and other GBA accessories
No videos found for this product.
Have you done a review, overview or unboxing video of this product?
E-mail us the link: firstname.lastname@example.org