This product is currently on back order, please ignore the IN STOCK notification below. Once we receive stock and assemble your order it will ship. You may cancel anytime for a full refund before the item ships.
By back ordering this product you will be paying in-full at this time and the order will ship once we have received and assembled the product as configured. If you do not agree to this, then please do not back order. You may cancel your order for a full refund at anytime before your order ships. Below is the estimated ship date.
Estimated Ship Date: 1 to 2 Weeks
ANALOG NT OWNERS: This product has known issues with the Analog NT.
Ever dream of having your whole library of NES in a single cartridge? The EverDrive-N8 (NES) allows you to load your game back-ups (commonly known as ROMs) on a SD card, put the SD card into the EverDrive-N8, put the EverDrive-N8 into an NES and have your list of games at your finger tips.
What comes with the Basic Edition?
The Basic Edition, by default, comes with just the PCB (circuit board) installed into gray shell, with basic black front label and gray back label. If you already have the PCB and would like to order any of the extras, please click the PARTS icon at the top of this listing.
- NES, Famicom, and Twin Famicom systems are supported.* Many NES/FC clones supported as well.
- Cart supports NES and FDS ROM images.
- Automatic disk side swap for FDS.
- Expansion audio.**
- Game Genie cheat code support.
- Automatically backs-up saves to SD card. There is no need to push reset before shutting down the system.†
- Mapper support can be extended via software updates. As easy as loading new mappers files on SD card.
- FAT / FAT16 / FAT32 file system formats are supported.
- Supports SD (SD & SDHC) cards up to 32GB.
- Quick loading of game files (approx. 4-8 seconds).
- Powerful Cyclone II FPGA.
- 2 x 512Kbyte SRAM for PRG and CHR data.
- 128Kbyte battery backed memory. It write save data to SD.
- Max II CPLD to handle FPGA reconfiguration, BIOS, SD and USB interfaces.
- 1Mbyte flash BIOS.
- Voltage shift buffers on PPU and CPU bus for matching levels between 5v NES bus and 3.3 EverDrive bus. Far better than simple resistor buffers at reducing noise and power consumption.
Have you done a review, overview or unboxing video of this product?
E-mail us the link: email@example.com
What is a flash cart?
A flash cart allows you to take game back-up files (commonly referred to as ROMs), put them on an SD card, put the SD card into the flash cart and then access the list of game files from your console.
Where can I download the necessary OS files for this flash cart?
Click the "DOWNLOADS" tab above.
Will flash carts work on clone systems like the Super Retro Trio or the RetroN5?
The answer is: maybe. Sometimes flash carts will operate on clone systems, but we can not guarantee it. Currently there is no flash cart known to work on the RetroN5.