Ever dream of having your whole library of Genesis / Mega-drive games in a single cartridge? The Mega EverDrive X3 allows you an affordable way to load your game back-ups (commonly known as ROMs) on a microSD card, put the microSD card into the Mega EverDrive, put the Mega EverDrive into a Genesis / Mega-drive and have your list of games at your finger tips.
What comes with the Basic Edition?
The Basic Edition, by default, comes with the PCB (circuit board) installed into a black region-free shell with a basic black front label and small X3 back label. If you already have the PCB and would like to order any of the extras, please click the PARTS icon at the top of this listing.
Mega EverDrive X3 Features:
- Supports 99% of games from SEGA library
- 64mbit (8mbyte) PSRAM.
- 56mbit (7mbyte) max ROM size.
- FAT32 file system supported.
- SD cards up to 32GB.
- Fast loading (2-4 sec).
- Built in audio playback. GYM, TFC
- Regular game battery back-up saves.
- Genesis, Mega-drive, Sega Master System, and 32X games supported. 32X add-on required to play 32X games.
- Cheats feature. Game Genie and Play-Action Replay format supported.