Ever dream of having your whole library of TurboGrafx-16 / PCEngine in a single cartridge? The Turbo EverDrive allows you to load your game back-ups (commonly known as ROMs) on a SD card, put the SD card into the Turbo EverDrive, put the Turbo EverDrive into a TurboGrafx-16 or PCEngine comaptible system and have your list of games at your finger tips.
What comes with the Deluxe Edition?
The Deluxe Edition, by default, comes with the PCB (circuit board) pre-installed into a shell color of your choice. If you just want the Deluxe Upgrade Kit, then please remove the PCB from the product (coming soon). Unlike the Basic Edition the Deluxe comes with a branded case, black PCB option, manual, and stickers. This is for the customer who wants a more complete and polished product they can put on their shelf.
What's new for the v2 Deluxe?
- Populous Support
- Quicker Loading
- NEW laser cut acrylic black shell that sits flush on board!
- Exclusive Black PCB
- PCEngine, TurboGrafx-16, and SuperGrafx systems are supported (HuCard game support only).
- FAT / FAT16 / FAT32 file formats are supported.
- Supports MicroSD cards up to 32GB.
- Quick loading, approx. 5 - 10 seconds.
- Street Fighter II mapper support.
- On board reset button.
- 8Mbyte of ROM memory.
No videos found for this product.
Have you done a review, overview or unboxing video of this product?
E-mail us the link: firstname.lastname@example.org
No posts found