Ever dream of having your whole library of Nintendo 64 games in a single cartridge? The EverDrive64 v2 allows you to load your game back-ups (commonly known as ROMs) on an SD card, put the SD card into the EverDrive64 v2, put the EverDrive64 v2 into a Nintendo 64 and have your list of games at your finger tips.
What comes with the Basic Edition?
The Basic Edition, by default, comes with the PCB (circuit board) installed into a gray shell with a basic black front label and gray back label. If you already have the PCB and would like to order and of the extras please click the PARTs icon above.
- High compatibility. Nearly to 100% compatibility with the N64 game library.
- 64Mbyte (512mbit) SDRAM for ROM data (max ROM size 64Mbyte)
- SD and SDHC cards are supported
- FAT16/FAT32 support (unlimited partition size for FAT32)
- SD to SDRAM transfer speed up to 23 Mbyte/s
- Emulation features
- Gamepak saves support (SRAM, SRAM128Kbyte, EEPROM16k, EEPROM4k, FlashRam)
- GameShark cheat support
- IPS/APS patches
- Region free - PAL ROMs can be played on NTSC systems and vice-versa
- CIC boot emulator. Enough to have CIC6102/CIC7101 to play any games
- No extra software needed
- Byteswapped and non-byteswapped ROMs are supported
No videos found for this product.
Have you done a review, overview or unboxing video of this product?
E-mail us the link: firstname.lastname@example.org
No posts found