This product is currently on back order, please ignore the IN STOCK notification below. Once we receive stock and assemble your order it will ship. You may cancel anytime for a full refund before the item ships.
By back ordering this product you will be paying in-full at this time and the order will ship once we have received and assembled the product as configured. If you do not agree to this, then please do not back order. You may cancel your order for a full refund at anytime before your order ships. Below is the estimated ship date.
Estimated Ship Date: 2 to 4 Weeks
THE NEOSD MVS WILL ONLY WORK IN A NEO-GEO MVS ARCADE SYSTEM, IT WILL NOT WORK IN AN AES SYTEM.
NEOBUILDER SOFTWARE NOTICE: Users can download the NeoBuilder software from the DOWNLOADS tab. The software is only available for the Windows OS. There is no planned support for Mac or Linux support. This software is used to convert ROMs into the proper format.
Ever dream of having your whole library of Neo-Geo AES/MVS in a single cartridge? The NeoSD AES allows you to load your game back-ups (commonly known as ROMs) on a microSD card, put the microSD card into the NeoSD AES, put the NeoSD AES into a Neo-Geo AES system and have your list of games at your finger tips.
What comes with the Complete Edition?
Currently the NeoSD MVS is available in only one edition from Stone Age Gamer. It comes with the following:
- NeoSD MVS Cartridge
- BitBox Game Case with Glossy Color Insert
- Printed User Manual
- and more...
- Compatible with all comercial games and homebrew
- 768 Mbits of flash memory, enough to hold the largest officially released games, plus some extra space for system software.
- ARM Cortex M4 at 168MHz, 1MB flash, 128KB RAM. For SD access, Flash programming, cartridge control and original cartridge protections emulation
- 2x Lattice XP2 FPGA. Flash based, instant-on, low power, high density FPGAs. For bus decoding and multiplexing, flash access, bankswitching, programming help.
- Supports micro SD & SDHC cards up to 32GB. FAT32 with long file names.
- Quickly navigate through your game list with a fast, simple and intuitive UI
- Instant boot to the last flashed game. It appears as an original cartridge to the console.
- Runs original games unpatched, emulating the original cartridge protections in hardware.Ability to boot to the game flash menu from in-game (configurable trigger combination)
- Can be used for game development. Allows the homebrew games to access expanded hardware features (S rom banking, increased bank area space).
- Updatable system software and firmware for future additions and features.
- Switch game region without needing special bios.
- Compatible with Universe BIOS.
- Ability to filter the game list by genre.
- Ability to mark favorite games so they can be quickly accessed via game list filter.
- Tools provided to convert your own games to the recognized format, for homebrew developing and testing.
LOADING TIME NOTICE: Keep in mind that they are for switching games. If you turn the MVS on with the cart in, it will instant-boot the last flashed game, as the flash memory is non volatile, and it appears as standard roms for the MVS. That means that you can turn on the test mode dip, boot the mvs and enter the soft dips and configure them from the bios as with an standard cartridge.
Have you done a review, overview or unboxing video of this product?
E-mail us the link: email@example.com
No posts found